Aerial Adventures / Ropes Courses
A ropes course is more than an outdoor learning venue. It is an opportunity for individuals and groups to expand their horizons and learn something about themselves. Ropes challenge courses provide the means for adventure-based activities which, when combined with Experiential Education (EE), provide life-changing experiences and create stronger individuals and teams.
Experience Based Learning, Inc. is a FULL service ropes course vendor. We provide consultation, design, hand crafted installations, inspections, and facilitator training. Our client base has grown to be across the entire United States and a few International clients. Currently we are offering our services to current clients or those referred to EBL by current clients.
What We Offer
High & Low Ropes Courses
- Site & Operations Consultation
- Ropes Course Inspections
- Maintenance / Repair
- Construction (Trees, utility poles, indoor courses)
- Canopy Zipline Tour Installations, inspections, training, operations and Adventure Tours
- Ropes Course Technical Training (custom designed 2-5 days in length)
- Technical Certification Training (5 days - 40 hours w/ skills)
- Ropes Course Technical Refresher Training’s
- Train-The-Trainer (Facilitation, soft skills, group dynamics)
- Think Tanks / Idea Days